Chip books with companion guides, a complete set at your fingertips
- Ideal design set for non-fabric materials used to create products for home furnishings, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Portable fan decks and corresponding specifier set display all 2,100 colors (includes 175 new colors)
- Lightweight guides are perfect for sample shopping, client meetings, and on-site reviews
- Specifier books feature six perforated chips of each color for palette development, color communication, and attaching to design sketches
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Color-on-paper fan decks and corresponding specifier chips display all 2,100 colors
- Colors featured in color guide are numerically referenced and named in English
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- Each color in two-book specifier set is numerically referenced and has six perforated chips for easy removal.
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download for digital design
- Portable, take-along guides are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews.
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
- Color Manager software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.