Ideal for non-fabric materials used to create products for home furnishings, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Two-book set features all 2,100 paper chips (includes 175 new colors)
- Each color has six large sized chips, perforated for easy removal
- Chips can be used to develop color palettes, communicate color choices or attach to design sketches
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Two- volume set includes all 2,100 colors
- Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
- Each color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Includes color manger software for digital design
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
- Color Manager software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.